We are hiring a student Multimedia Intern for the coming year – Linguistics majors with some of the relevant skills are encouraged to apply!
We are looking for a student with strengths in at least some of these areas (not necessarily all):
- Graphic design (creation of posters/flyers/social media posts)
- Good communication skills
- Journalistic writing or interviewing
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Enjoys brainstorming creative ideas
- Ability to work both supervised and independently
- Experience with social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, …)
- Interest in or experience with linguistics and language study
Please submit examples of your work such as photography, graphic media, social media posts you have created, or a journalistic writing sample.
See full details and apply at the Student Job Center: https://studentjobs.hr.wisc.edu/cw/en-us/job/505721